eBay is continuously working on new solutions for the B2C sellers in order to address the online multichannel transformation and support them the best way to successfully build and grow their online business. Meet the eBay team and have a deep dive on the following new functionalities and services:
– Fitment: to help buyers in finding the right part for their car
– eBay Client guarantee: to protect your buyers
– Promotion manager (Fast and free shipping): to offer exclusive savings to our buyers
– Seller hub: the new way to manage your business on eBay
– Active content optimization: to optimize your listings for mobile
The partnership with M2E (aka “Magento to eBay”) provide a crucial support by fully integrating all eBay with Magento ecommerce platform – businesses of all sizes are leveraging this capability to successfully expand the growing number of SKUs they are selling online.
With the help of M2E, sites running their business on Magento, can easily expand their channels to the eBay Marketplace (regardless of a geographic location) and significantly expand their reach and traffic quality, and enable their commerce capabilities, while fully maintaining control of their own brands.
1 hour workshop held by
Giovanni Mautone – Merchant Solutions Senior Manager, eBay
Paolo Valassi – Business Development Manager, eBay
Giovanni Lofano – E-commerce Manager, M2E Pro in Italy